geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:40:43 GMT

On Jul 10, 2008, at 11:58 PM, ravi naik wrote:

> hi..
> thanks for the reply...
> i am using my sql as DB...
> i am Integrating  intalio and Jsp through Geronimo.....
> i am using Mysqlodbc connctor.....not jdbc....
> thanks in advance.......

Ravi,
Try increasing the heap size of your Geronimo server (e.g. set
JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx512m). Adjust accordingly to the requirements of your
app...

Googling identified the following that looks pretty similar to your
situation -- http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1273995

If that doesn't work, afraid I don't know what else to try... As Filip
has noted, it's not anything we have direct control over...

--kevan