geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ravi naik <r...@sakeesoft.com>
Subject Re: Restarting the server
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:45:09 GMT
Hi shrey..
  Thanks for the Reply..
  But there is no folder called Cataliana in Intalio home directory...
  please splecify full path with example..

  Thanks in advance..
  Ravi

Shrey Banga <banga.shrey@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Ravi,

Please refer to http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Quick+Debugging+JSPs+of+your+application
which explains this process.

  On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM, ravi naik <ravi@sakeesoft.com> wrote:
    Hi ashish..
  Thanks for Reply..
  I am a newBie to Geronimo
  Where is cataliana folder?
  please specify the exact location of Web.xml....
  and what time interval should be given?
  Thanks in advace

  Ravi

Ashish Jain <ashjain2@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Ravi,
Since this is something which is available in tomcat you can be sure that it will be available
with geronimo also.
In <geronimo_home>/var/catalina/conf/web.xml look for
<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet </servlet-class>
and the following to it

<init-param>
<param-name>development</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

<init-param>
<param-name>modificationTestInterval</param-name>
<param-value>10</param-value>
</init-param>
where modification TestInterval is the time in seconds   This will configure the server for
JSP reloading.

However you can always post such questions on user@geronimo.apache.org. This way other users
also get benefited.

Thanks