geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [Help!]G2.1.2 branch build failure saying "org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.2" not found in any repository
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:15:28 GMT
As Jarek states, you need to run bootstrap first.  However, I really
want to discourage use of this branch.  As Jarek states, it is temporary
and "frozen" as we are preparing the release.  If you want a 2.1.* image
you should pull from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1 which is
currently 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT (and has just one or two changes since we
branched 2.1.2).

A Geronimo 2.1.2 release candidate should be available later today if
all goes well.

Joe