geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Server branches/2.1.2 has been created.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:58:42 GMT
I created a branch for 2.1.2 that will be used to prepare for the
release.  At the moment it is still versioned as 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  I will
update the release notes and publish new snapshots prior to making the
necessary version changes from 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 2.1.2.

I also updated the branches/2.1 to 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT.  I'm in the process
of publishing 2.1.3-SNAPSHOTs now.

I'm not aware of any remaining critical issues for  2.1.2 release and so
I will start to prepare a release candidate after I make one more final
check of the legal files and update the release notes.

Joe