geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: New child page added to AG 2.1 not visible on index page
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:58:32 GMT
Ashish Jain wrote:
> Hi,
> I have added new pages to g wiki in G 2.1 documentation section. However
> the pages does not seem to visible on the index page.
> Index page-> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/
>
> This page is not visible
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Best+Practices+Tomcat+to+Geronimo+Migration
>
> However the same is visible in
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html
>
> I tried editing the page http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html
> but I do not have sufficient access.
>
> Can someone help me in fixing this?
>
> Thanks
> Ashish

I think this has something to do autoexport and having to manually
export these pages.  I also noticed that the samples listed there are
not updated.  I recently received admin authorization on our wiki spaces
and I attempted to force an autoexport of some of the spaces.  I have no
idea if I did the right thing or exported the right spaces.  So far I
don't see the updates but I understand that it can take 15-30 minutes
before they appear.  If that didn't work we need to find somebody with
more wiki experience to get things in sync.

Joe