geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 - 72 hour notice for 2.1.2 release processing
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:21:57 GMT
Jason Warner wrote:
> I'm inclined to agree also, but I'm wondering how long of a delay we'd 
> be looking at.  A weekish?

It will probably be close to a week from our original target which was 
yesterday.  If everything works like clockwork we could branch as soon 
as Friday.

Joe

> 
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com 
> <mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com>> wrote:
> 
> 
>     On Jul 22, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
> 
> 
>         The issue with the tck tests ended up being a bug in cxf 2.0.6.
>         <http://2.0.6.>  CXF has a fix that is currently included in
>         2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.  If we give them the green light they will push
>         a release soon.
> 
>         At this point I'm trying to decide the best course of action.
>          If you have an opinion please speak up:
> 
>         1)  Delay a 2.1.2 release until we verify CXF 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT
>         with the tck and get a CXF 2.0.8 release
>         2)  Revert back to cxf 2.0.2-incubator that we shipped with in
>         Geronimo 2.1.1
>         3)  Revert to CXF 2.0.5 which should work and not have the
>         problem that just discovered.  We would have to verify this.
> 
> 
>         I'm currently building new images to verify cxf 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT
>         for #1. At the moment I'm thinking this is our best option.  If
>         there are problems I'll attempt #3.  #2 would be the quickest
>         path to a release but IMO is the least desirable.
> 
> 
>     I agree.
> 
>     --kevan
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> ~Jason Warner


Mime
View raw message