geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: recent console changes in trunk
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:15:34 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:
>> Shrey Banga wrote:
>>> I don't think that can be done because pluto.css is loaded after
>>> main.css and it'll override any previous css styles for label.
>>

>> I'm not sure about what the correct processing is supposed to be for
>> the style sheets ... but I made the change locally to add in a label
>> entry in main.css without the float:left and it resolved the problem
>> for me. I can go ahead and check this in if you'd like.  In general I
>> don't like duplication but I like have most if not all of the settings
>> we care about in one place.
>
> Oops ... I just realized that I made the changes in branches/2.1 (which
> I'm not even sure ever exhibited the problem).  So my test may be
> invalid.  Also, it may not be that hot of an issue for 2.1.2 ... for
> some reason I forgot that the issues were were seeing were in trunk. :-)
>  I'm checking the change out on trunk now ... will let you know the
> results soon.
>
> Joe

Grrr .... I rebuilt too much in trunk, picked up the latest (just
published) snapshots of openejb .... and now I can't even get the server
to start (MEJB issues).  I guess I won't be able to check out the change
in main vs. pluto.css very soon.

My level of concern is much lower anyway now that I am recalled this is
not an issue for 2.1.2 (at least not yet).

Joe