geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Geronimo 2.1.2 branch reminder
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:24:12 GMT
Just a reminder that we're still planning to branch for a Geronimo 2.1.2
release a week from today (7/21).  Please plan to have any fixes
integrated by that time or notify the list if there is a concern with
the branch date.

The only outstanding required item prior to the branch that I am aware
of is integrating the newly released version of Javamail.  Anything else
is a best attempt effort by next week.  Please reference the wiki and
update as appropriate with status:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-212-release-plan.html

BTW, I've recently verified legal files and did an interim check of tck
with favorable results.

As we get closer to a release please be extra-careful integrating fixes
and don't forget to mirror appropriate changes into trunk.

Thanks,
Joe