geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: For which server version(s) should we release samples?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:02:44 GMT

The consensus is that we should release samples for 2.1.2 and not for
the prior releases.  Hence, the issue that was identified for a 2.1.2
Server release regarding samples will be resolved by releasing the
samples specifically for the 2.1.2 server (and therefore there are no
compatibility issues attempting to run 2.1 or 2.1.1 samples on a 2.1.2
server).  I have updated the our 2.1.2 plan in the wiki to indicate this
item is resolved.

View raw message