geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: recent console changes in trunk
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:20:30 GMT
In addition to that quirk, there are other layout issues I'm seeing too
(these are probably the ones Jarek was seeing).

For example:
- Server Log Viewer layout is all messed up
- All of the Applications views (WARs, EARs, etc...) have the layout all
messed up
- Plugin portlets layout is messed up

Those are just a few that I noticed clicking on the top level portlet
pages.  There may be other problems when you drill down into some of the
pages to alternate jsps.

Joe