geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.2 plans
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:05:24 GMT
Lin Sun wrote:
> What about daytrader?  Do we plan to release daytrader also for 2.1?

In my opinion this is a separate discussion from the 2.1.2 server
release or even a release of the other samples (which to a large extent
is also independent of a server 2.1.2 release).

I'd recommend starting a new thread to see if there is any interest in
releasing Daytrader for 2.1 or whatever.

Joe