geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject old snapshot references in branches/2.1 and trunk
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:14:50 GMT
I just did some global checks for SNAPSHOT references in branches/2.1
and trunk.  Either there are (and have been) some old, outdated SNAPSHOT
references in some of our tests and console plans OR this is just dead
code.   I'm assuming it's the latter.  Can anybody confirm that the
following are no longer necessary, provide some info on what is
obsolete, and perhaps even volunteer to clean it up?

framework/modules/geronimo-plugin/src/test/resources/geronimo-plugins.xml
framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/test/data/gbean_1.xml
framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/test/data/gbean_1_result.xml
plugins/console/console-jetty/src/main/plan/plan.xml
plugins/console/console-tomcat/src/main/plan/plan.xml

Note, these are included in both trunk and branches/2.1 ... I didn't
look into branches/2.0.

Thanks,
Joe