geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using GEP with AG Trunk (2.2) ?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:11:13 GMT
Hi Joe, GERONIMODEVTOOLS-332 is fixed. I changed the error message you were
getting into a warning message such that you can continue to define a server
runtime. This is now similar to the same warning message when a JRE other than
1.5 is used. There may other  errors when defining a 2.1.1 server but not sure
yet if it's a Ganymede problem or not. Will have to investigate later today.
Thanks and let me know what other problems you encounter.....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell