geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using GEP with AG Trunk (2.2) ?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:07:03 GMT
Hi Joe, I know exactly the problem you're having. I opened a JIRA to address this
problem some time back, but haven't gotten around to fix it. I'll work on it
later tonight -- should be fairly simple to fix....

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-332

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell