geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How ti increse heap size in Apache geronimo....
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:00:39 GMT
Hi Ravi,

You can set it via the GERONIMO_OPTS property i.e.
SET GERONIMO_OPTS=-Xmx256m and it will be set in the VM.

However since your system has only 512M of RAM it may be better to
turn off modules that you are not using like say openejb and activemq
if u dont use ejb and jms and so on. You can turn off the modules from
the system modules portlet

Or you may use the minimal server assembly. You can also export a
custom server assembly from the admin console that only has what you
need. The link below gives the instructions for this

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/custom-server-assemblies-using-geronimo-administrative-console.html

Regards
Manu