geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shifting from xmlbean to JAXB in PlanCreator
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:53:29 GMT
I too agree that (2) wont need multiple schema version compatibility in
Geronimo. We can have a jar named geronimo-jaxb-api_spec as suggested by
Shrey which contains the customized JAXB classses for the schema files that
the server version supports. Then GEP can include jaxb-api_spec jars from
all the server versions that are to be supported by properly integrating
them.

Sainath Chowdary
B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester
Electronics & Communication Engg