geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GEP should link deployment plan and deployment descriptor
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:14:20 GMT
I very much agree with YunFeng that we should provide a mechanism to link
deployment plan and deployment descriptor. Even at present the GEP
deployment plan wizards are not able to get information from deployment
descriptor (like security roles, ejb-ref, resource-ref etc) or when
respective annotations are used in the source files.

I am currently working on the issue of having GEP Deployment Plan get the
necessary information from web.xml or annotations. I believe that once we
are able to retrieve necessary information from deployment desciptor, we can
easily extend the approach to add also.

--
Thanks,
Sainath Chowdary