geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better editor support in source page of Geronimo Deployment Plan Editors
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:31:00 GMT
I have created another plugin which adds the schema files to XML catalog of
Eclipse to help in providing content-assist support for source page of
Geronimo Deployment Plan Editors.

I have attached the patch and a screenshot for the same.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-412

The directory structure of new plugin is:
*org.apache.geronimo.st.schemas*
-----*META-INF*
------------*MANIFEST.MF*
-----*v22* (This folder contains the schema files from Geronimo-2.2
Snapshot)
-----*.project*
-----*about.html*
-----*LICENSE.txt*
-----*NOTICE.txt*
-----*plugin.xml*
-----*pom.xml*

I have added this plugin to *org.apache.geronimo.feature* also. Do we need
to add all the old schemas (v1.0 etc) also?

Thanks,