geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to disable myfaces
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:18:06 GMT
Also note that the interface between the annotation/dependency
injection system and the jsf implementation is not specified by spec
so unless you adapt the alternate jsf implementation to geronimo's
injection system no dependency injection will work. For example
@Resource and @EJB annotations will have no effect.

You'll need to disable the myfaces deployer module.

thanks
david jencks