geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 02:18:37 GMT

>  - Axis2 1.4
>  - JAX-WS 2.1
CXF 2.1.x (current release is 2.1.1)

The three of these really are one item as they have to be done
together.   Upgrading to JAX-WS 2.1 would require updating to the
latest CXF and Axis2 versions.   Likewise, updating either Axis2 or
CXF to the latest (non-patch) release would require updating to JAX-WS
2.1 which would require updating all three.

Dan

On Jul 2, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Items I've seen mentioned so far for 2.2 -
>  - Java SE 6 support
>  - Derby 10.4.1.3
>  - Dojo 1.1.1 (minimal for console usage and plugins for user apps)
>  - Possible reorg of the Admin Console (if we enable collapsible tree)
>  - JMS Portlet improvements
>  - EJB Portlet improvements
>  - Axis2 1.4
>  - JAX-WS 2.1
>

> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> We kinda started to have some discussion some time ago but couldn't
>> find any hit on nabble so not sure were we left it.
>> I added a Geronimo v2.2 Roadmap <../GMOxDEV/geronimo-v22-
>> roadmap.html> page at the top of the Development section in the
>> wiki front page, http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/ so we can resume
>> the discussion and collect all our thoughts in one place. (edit
>> access is limited to committers/contributors though)
>> Does anybody already have a list?
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan

---