geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:42:29 GMT
IIUC,  EAR application and it's children Web modules have different classloaders, but the parent
classloader of the children Web modules classloaders is the ERA application classloader which
can load the classes in ejb jars. So I can not understand why your web module can not load
the ejb classes. It will be useful to find out the answer if you can attach your application.
:-)

-- Yun Feng

----- Original Message ----
From: kurzweil4 <ryan.daniels@gmail.com>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:39:50 AM
Subject: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear

When I deploy my EAR, I get the following error message:

Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class

This error occurs when Geronimo is trying to deploy the WAR, which
references custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class in the EJB-JAR.

The EJB-JAR installs, but it has no Session beans in the JNDI viewer.

Any ideas?

Thanks