geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From kurzweil4 <ryan.dani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:09:34 GMT

Yun,

Thank you so much for you effort.

One thing I forgot to mention is the version of Geronimo I am deploying to:

geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.1

Is this the same version you are deploying to?

So with the same EAR and plan, you don't get the error message. I will have
to try again.

About the class com.icesoft.faces.util.event.servlet.ContextEventRepeater,
should I be referencing this somewhere in my project?

Thanks Again,
Kurzweil4