geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From kurzweil4 <ryan.dani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:41:15 GMT

Yun,

You can download the file here:

http://jira.icefaces.org/secure/attachment/11147/JSF_ICEFaces.zip

It contains the EAR and all of the project files.

You will need this plan to deploy it with, and the pool name defined on the
server (and perhaps anything else that I am not aware that I need):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <artifactId>TestInjectWeb</artifactId>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>console.dbpool</groupId>
                <artifactId>PostgresDS</artifactId>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>

    <context-root>/TestInjectWeb</context-root>

    <!-- security settings, if any, go here -->

    <resource-ref>
        <ref-name>jdbc/MyDataSource</ref-name>
        <resource-link>PostgresDS</resource-link>
    </resource-ref>
</web-app>

Thank you for your help!
Kurzweil4