geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Build] Build eclipse/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.1 failed with test
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:29:14 GMT
The unit testcases only fail using IBM JDK, they work fine using Sun JDK.

-- Yun Feng

Ashish Jain wrote:
I think we have a JIRA open for this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-429

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM, YunFeng Ma <yunfeng_ma@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Rex,
I see the same error in building GEP. It's unit test failure, I think we should fix it.

-- Yun Feng

Rex Wang wrote:
HI, Ted/Tim,

We try to build GEP  tags/2.1.1 using the following command:
mvn install -e
but got the err messages in the attachment file "errlog.txt"

When we use the "mvn install -e -Dtest=false", build successfully.

Is there any problem for our build process?

thanks!

Rex

7-28