geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ravi naik <r...@sakeesoft.com>
Subject Re: An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:47:55 GMT
hi kevan..
  thanks for reply...
  but how to increase heap size of geronimo????
  i am having 512 mb ram...
  thankx...

Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 10, 2008, at 11:58 PM, ravi naik wrote:

> hi..
> thanks for the reply...
> i am using my sql as DB...
> i am Integrating intalio and Jsp through Geronimo.....
> i am using Mysqlodbc connctor.....not jdbc....
> thanks in advance.......

Ravi,
Try increasing the heap size of your Geronimo server (e.g. set
JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx512m). Adjust accordingly to the requirements of your
app...

Googling identified the following that looks pretty similar to your
situation -- http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1273995

If that doesn't work, afraid I don't know what else to try... As Filip
has noted, it's not anything we have direct control over...

--kevan