geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restarting the server
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:08:35 GMT
Hi Ravi,
Since this is something which is available in tomcat you can be sure that it
will be available with geronimo also.
In <geronimo_home>/var/catalina/conf/web.xml look for
<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet </servlet-class>
and the following to it

<init-param>
<param-name>development</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

<init-param>
<param-name>modificationTestInterval</param-name>
<param-value>10</param-value>
</init-param>
where modification TestInterval is the time in seconds

This will configure the server for JSP reloading.
However you can always post such questions on user@geronimo.apache.org. This
way other users also get benefited.

Thanks
Ashish