geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <>
Subject Re: Restarting the server
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:08:35 GMT
Hi Ravi,
Since this is something which is available in tomcat you can be sure that it
will be available with geronimo also.
In <geronimo_home>/var/catalina/conf/web.xml look for
<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet </servlet-class>
and the following to it

where modification TestInterval is the time in seconds

This will configure the server for JSP reloading.
However you can always post such questions on This
way other users also get benefited.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:24 AM, ravi naik <> wrote:

> Hi all..
> I am using apache geronimo for My Intalio and Jsp integration....
> For every change in the source code i have to restart the server .
> and it takes long there any option so that i can refresh the
> server and change in code are reflected in application for example like
> tomcat...
> and How much RAM is required for GEronimo ...
> Thanks In advance....
> Ravi

View raw message