geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download and Install in Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:12:22 GMT
Hi Ted,
Thanks for your comments! Yes the license does not pop up now. I had a look
at one of the tutorial on eclipse.org
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Update/keeping-up-to-date.html which
is on creating a update site. Just wondering if this can somehow fit in
GERONIMODEVTOOLS-416 not sure though.
Regarding creating a feature I am still looking into and will post my
findings soon onto JIRA. Let us have more discussion on 2) and move on
accordingly.

Thanks
Ashish