geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducing the dojo footprint in Geronimo
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:33:53 GMT
Hi Shrey,

I think that makes a lot of sense, especially with the tests and demos.  My
only comment is i believe the monitoring plugin may use some of the DojoX
charting features.  However, after doing some research with dojo and AG
regarding the 0.4->1.1.1 conversion i think that was the only plugin with
dojox issues.  Other than that, great idea on reducing the dojo footprint.

-Joseph Leong