geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Server Respository plugin for Geronimo 2.1+ - RC2
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:58:39 GMT
Sorry for not being clear here - I think I am looking for the
corresponding source code that supports this plugin (which seems to be
org.apache.geronimo.system.repository.Maven2Repository +
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.RepositoryConfigurationStore).
  Should I look at the trunk version of the code or is there a
specific svn pointer for this vote?

Thx, Lin