geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: client accessing remote EJB -(OEJP 2.0)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:58:19 GMT

On Jun 25, 2008, at 9:17 AM, dnsunil wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> NO LUCK!!!
>
> As requested TcpTimedWaitDelay paramter value has been decreased
> from 4
> minutes to 2 minutes and when run the program again the processing
> within 10
> minutes.

I don't know if adjusting the TcpTimedWaitDelay from 4 minutes to 2
minutes will do much good.  Try 30 seconds and also make sure to
increase the MaxUserPorts to 65534.

> So I'm still having same issue and not sure it could be problem with
> Windows
> 2003 server TCP IC handling by the server and appreciate all
> this regard.

If it doesn't work, definitely try on 2.1.1.  There were some
improvements in the area of ejb request thread pooling, etc. that
might affect this one way or another.

-David