geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to Dojo 1.1.1
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:52:48 GMT
Would this let us remove Dojo 0.4.3 from the server or would we keep it
there for users who might still be using it?  If so, how long are we going
to do that for?  My vote would be to yank it out after we're no longer
dependent on it, but I'm not sure what the community at large would think of
that.  Regardless, I like your idea, Joe.

+1

--
~Jason Warner