geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making plugins (plugins portlet) more visible in the console
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 02:42:22 GMT
Yeah, that's a good point. But there are some things we could do
without the collapsible tree, for example, ensure that the debug views
always show up on the bottom, or combine "Information" and "Java
System Info" into one portlet.

Anyway, I proposed this change becuase I feel like we should make
plugins and plugins infrastructure much more visible. Not only in the
console but everywhere else such as the website, documentation, etc.

Jarek