geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject parent and child components in the admin console
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:59:08 GMT
Hi,

Currently, the admin console when you click to see all installed web
applications or system modules, etc. shows parent and child components
for each listed module. I think the average user does not care about
the parent and child components information but yet that takes the
most area on the screen. I would like change that so that parent and
child components are displayed only when the user selects some
checkbox. That is, the parent and child components would not be shown
by default unless the user selects a checkbox.

What do you think?

Jarek