geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <>
Subject Re: Firefox 3 and Selenium problems?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:52:46 GMT
The daily selenium build fixed that two problems. You can download the
daily selenium from, I
suppose the daily build is not uploaded to any Maven repository, so we
have to download them manually.
Hope this helps.

--Yun Feng

Jason Dillon wrote:
I've not tried yet, but it would not surprise me of there were some issues...

I will give it a short, if you find anything specific please ping the list.