geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Liferay as a Geronimo Plugin
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:14:54 GMT
Hi Kevan (or any other with some knowledge about legal stuff),

I think you are the man to as here and my question is what shall I do
about the legal stuff I don't have much of a clue about these things.

As I have said before I am building this plugin for my own use and I
have the intention of donating it to the Liferay community in the hope
that they will find it useful as a base for there future geronimo
integration.
The build is derevided from Davids custom server assemblies document and
some parts are modified stuff from the roller plugin source.

If I understand things right maybe I shall include the license and
notice files in the build or should I ?
Is there any other considerations ?

regards
  peter petersson