geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r672379 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk: features/org.apache.geronimo.v21.feature/ plugins/org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v21/ plugins/org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v21/META-INF/
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 00:21:46 GMT
I still use the links directory for my links to keep the GEP, and all my plugins
for that matter, outside my eclipse installation. But if I understand correctly
you can also keep them in the new "dropins" directory. In either case though you
don't have to do anything for p2 to discover them -- it will do so
automatically......

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell