geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <>
Subject Re: Liferay as a Geronimo Plugin
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:45:00 GMT
... also as I have renamed most of the plugins so you should clean out
the geronimo lifray stuff from your maven repos (else it will clutter
the plugin list). I have not tried to deploy any war yet but I will look
in to it, anyway you will find the plugin stuff working now.
   peter petersson

View raw message