geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: making plugins (plugins portlet) more visible in the console
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:50:41 GMT
OK, guess I selected a bad plugin to install from the list and assumed
that they were all bad....

I downloaded and installed a clean geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.1-bin.tar.gz

Manually added the 2.1.1 plugin repo -
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.1/

Selected the "Geronimo Plugins :: Monitoring Agent (JMX)" and it
installed fine.

If you select the "Geronimo Configs :: Servlet Examples for Tomcat
2.1-SNAPSHOT - Example" which shows up in the list, it will FAIL with -
"A problem has occured:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Plugin
is not installable on Geronimo 2.1.1 Missing dependency:
org.apache.geronimo.samples/servlet-examples-tomcat/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car"

Guess we need to remove that plugin once we have the Samples updated and
released for 2.1.

-Donald