geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reducing the dojo footprint in Geronimo
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:34:10 GMT
Sounds like the right solution, given that would allow our console to
upgrade at a slower pace and would allow users to choose their own level...

Other option, is to drop the /dojo webapp in 2.2, only ship what we need
in the console and let users package the Dojo level and features they
need within their own apps (which is more portable across different
servers anyway....)

-Donald