geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reducing the dojo footprint in Geronimo
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:48:25 GMT
Here is the link to creating a custom Dojo package/build -
http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-4-meta-dojo/package-system-and-custom-builds

I would rather include all the dojox components, so we don't have to
keep rebuilding as we pickup new releases or add new features to the
console or samples...

-Donald