geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: making plugins (plugins portlet) more visible in the console
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:01:53 GMT

While I agree that it would be good to give plugins more visibility, I
am reluctant to see the size of the navigation entries increase.  At the
moment I think this is an issue because the categories cannot be
collapsed.  However, if we add that capability in the future then I
think it would make a lot of sense to have a new category for plugin
related functions.  Until that time, I think the plugins functions are
fairly visible (as Lin pointed out) since the entry is always in the view.

Joe