geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 Samples status
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:56:24 GMT

Thanks David.

Can you clarify what you mean regarding the james-geronimo plugin and
the sendmail sample?  Did you make code changes to the sample itself (or
the doc).  I didn't notice any changes in the sample that coincided with
the introduction of the plugin.  Also, it looks like the james plugin is
currently dependent on trunk.  I suspect this is required given the
changes in the javamail spec/impl that were necessary.  If so, then I
suspect that we would not have success using that plugin for 2.1 or
2.1.1 samples.

Also, could you update the list of samples to indicate which ones you
have updated, if they have been validated on both tomcat and jetty, and
if the documentation has also been validated?

Joe