geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Geronimo 2.1 Samples status
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:58:28 GMT
I have been having a hard time keeping up with the status of our samples
and the decisions (either explicit or implicit) that have influenced our
current sample implementations.

In an effort to keep better track and ensure that we eventually release
something I have created a wiki page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-samples-21-release-work-items.html

Some of the content in this page should perhaps move elsewhere
eventually.  In the meantime - if you can help fill in the details or
wish to discuss some of the assertions please chime in so that we can
reach some closure.

This was a quick attempt to capture the state of things.  I'm sure that
I've missed things or glossed over some issues so please let me know of
your concerns.  You can either start new threads or respond to this
thread to voice your concern and get some discussion started.  Probably
most controversial are the "Misc questions/issues" where I've attempted
to summarize the concerns that have been raised thus far.

Thanks,
Joe