geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Liferay as a Geronimo Plugin
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:18:25 GMT
Hi

If you want a sneak peak (before i wrap things up) you can
svn co http://www.m4u.nu/svn/geronimo-liferay-repos/geronimo-liferay/trunk
but remember this is still a moving target so there are no guarantees it
will work at the time you decide to check it out ;) although right now
(2008-06-25) it is in good shape.

As always, any suggestions, opinions, tips or help to pull this together
in the best way possible are appreciated.
(For instance it would be cool to also get jetty running.)

regards
   peter petersson