geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Firefox 3 and Selenium problems?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:20:35 GMT
For now, I have the system installed Firefox (under /Applications) at
the FF2 level and installed FF3 under my $HOME/Applications directory,
as suggested here -
    http://po-ru.com/diary/selenium-firefox-3-and-mac-os-x/
That way, selenium will use the system provided FF2, while I can use FF3
as my browser, until selenium-rc 1.0-beta-2 is released (which
selenium-ide 1.0-beta-2 was released, but not the client update that we
need....)

-Donald