geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Server Respository plugin for Geronimo 2.1+ - RC2
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:19:23 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:
> Lin Sun wrote:
>> Hi Joe, any plan to update the multi-repo documentation to instruct
>> users to install the sample plugin instead of deploy the
>> server-repo.xml file manually?
>>
>> Thanks, Lin
>>

> Yes, I was planning to update the doc to include the installing the
> plugin once it was released.  However, I was thinking of keeping the
> manual process as well .... still hadn't decided on that yet.
>
> Joe

I would suggest we keep the manual process and then document the server repo plugin as part
of the sample apps (which are all plugins(*)). Then we can reference to that section from
the existing doc

(*) should we call the sample apps section sample plugins to give it a more representative
title?

Cheers!
Hernan