geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:44:14 GMT

At the bottom of this page you can see the different user groups and who is where

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/geronimo-cwiki-documentation-architecture.html

This list may not get updated automatically, it requires a manual HTML export.

All Geronimo spaces in Confluence should have restricted access to only project committers.
Users that want to contribute to the documentation should submit a CLA with the ASF and once
on file then be granted access as geronimo-contributors

There is another user group, geronimo-users but is not too up to date. I'll check which of
these users have a CLA on file, move them to geronimo-contributors and then remove the user
group. That is unless somebody opposes.

Cheers!
Hernan