geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Liferay as a Geronimo Plugin
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:06:36 GMT
Hi Arnaud

I am currently in the process of writing up some readme instructions
(and testing them out) for the bundle and clean up the code a bit and
hope to have things wrapped up this week.
I will post information here as soon as I make things public.  As of
this writing the jetty plugin dose not work and I have disabled it in
the maven build but the tomcat build works fine.
You can always run more than one instance of G by setting the port
offset so I hope that the tomcat bundle will do fine for you.

regards
  peter petersson

heden75 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking forward to seeing your liferay 5.0.1 rc1 on G 2.1.1 plugins
> because I've been trying to set up G2.1.1/Jetty6 On Liferay5.0.1 rc1... but
> unsuccessfully.
>
> When and where will your release be available ?
>

> Arnaud.
>

> Peter Petersson-2 wrote:
>
>> David Jencks wrote:

>> btw the tags/2.1.1/repository works much better for me ;).
>>
>> I am writing up some build instructions for the liferay plugin in a
>> readme file and noticed a possible problem, when i tried to mvn install
>> from the repos given above I got an error as i did not have the parent
>> org.apache.geronimo:geronimo:pom:2.1.2-SNAPSHOT present in my local
>> repository I guess I can safely assume that a released geronimo parent
>> will be present in a public maven repository and that this problem only
>> will arise when checking out and mvn instal from a unreleased geronimo
>> repository. Is there a simple way around this ?
>>
>> regards
>> peter petersson
>>

>>> umm,
>>> cd repository