geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 (RC2)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:24:49 GMT
Hi everyone, Please review and vote on the maintenance release of the Geronimo
Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 RC2.

The deployable zip file is here:

---->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.1/RC2/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.1-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

---->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.1/RC2/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.1-updatesite.zip

The current svn location is here (revision number 670302):

---->
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.1.1

The future svn location will be here (when approved):

----> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.1

There is a rudimentary set of install instructions available at the URL below
that will hopefully describe the necessary prereq(s) and steps required to
install and run the GEP:

---->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/2.1.1/RC2/Geronimo_Eclipse_Plugin_2.1.1_Instructions-RC2.txt

Additionally, there is an ant build.xml file that can be used to download the
prereq for the GEP. It is documented in the instructions.
Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can used to test the update manager
functions of Eclipse for downloading both the GEP itself and the Geronimo Server.
This is also documented in the instructions. Please let me know if there are any
questions.

The vote is open for 72 hours and will conclude on Wednesday (6/25) at 9:00 PM ET.

[ ] +1  Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1
[ ] +0  No opinion
[ ] -1  Don't release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell