geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Server Respository plugin for Geronimo 2.1+ - RC2
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:25:25 GMT
Lin Sun wrote:
> Sorry for not being clear here - I think I am looking for the
> corresponding source code that supports this plugin (which seems to be
> org.apache.geronimo.system.repository.Maven2Repository +
> org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.RepositoryConfigurationStore).
>   Should I look at the trunk version of the code or is there a
> specific svn pointer for this vote?

Lin,

The repository and configuration code isn't up for vote.  Those are
included and used in the server itself.  This vote is just to deliver a
secondary repository configuration (plugin) which leverages the same
modules already used in the server.  The exact source for these modules
can be found with the source for the server.  For example, in Geronimo
2.1.1 you can find the source here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.1/framework/modules/geronimo-system/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/repository/Maven2Repository.java
and
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.1/framework/modules/geronimo-system/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/configuration/RepositoryConfigurationStore.java

Also .... I'm sorry for being a bit unresponsive. I'm on vacation and
have very limited network access (and that just for today).  I was
actually signing on now to call the vote.  Is there some reason that we
should delay this call?  I'll check back later on to see if there are
any other responses.

Joe